1. All contents and copyrights of the website are owned by ASEAN Chinese Testing International Service Center or the content provider. All media, websites or individuals shall mark the “contribution source: www.chinesetest-support.org” when copying, publishing/utilizing the contents by reproduction, link, transfer or in any other way; in case such an indication is not made, ASEAN Chinese Testing International Service Center has the right to investigate their legal liabilities.
As for articles/pictures with the mark “Source: XXX” on the website, the reproduction by the website aims to deliver much information, and does not mean to agree on their opinions or verify their authenticity.
2. The following contents on the website shall not be reproduced even if the source is indicated:
a. Relevant links of other websites on this website;
b. Contents with the statement of non-reproduction or non-reproduction without authorization;
c. Copyright contents not belonging to this website such as works of others not put the signature of the
website or those cited or reproduced by the website;
d. Unique patterns, signs, page layout style, editing and typesetting mode, programs, etc. on the website;
e. Contents only open to specially authorized users or registered users of the website;
f. Other contents not allowed to be reproduced according to laws or contents considered not appropriate for reproduction by the website.
3. The reproduced or cited contents of the website must be rational and meritorious citation as public free news or informative data, and the original intention of contents on the website shall not be distorted or altered; meanwhile, the “contribution source” indicated on the website and the website address shall be kept, and legal liabilities such as copyright shall be assumed by the users.
4. Reproduced or cited contents of the website shall not be used for the following activities:
a. Damaging the benefits of the website or others;
b. Any illegal act;
c. Any act possible to disturb the public order or break the good social customs;
d. Agreeing on continuous reproduction and citation of contents on the website by others without authorization.
5. All cited contents of the website copyright must be indicated with the words “reproduced (or cited) from the ASEAN Chinese Testing International Service Center”, and the website address: www.chinesetest-support.org shall be marked.
6. As for the reproduction or citation of onymous articles on the website, the contribution fee should be paid to the author according to the stipulations.
7. ASEAN Chinese Testing International Service Center should not assume any liability of civil disputes, administrative handling or other losses arising from inappropriate reproduction or citation of contents on the website, and the party conducting inappropriate reproduction or citation should assume the liability for compensation if such activities inflict a loss on Chinese Testing International.
8. ASEAN Chinese Testing International Service Center reserves the right to investigate legal liabilities of those who fail to abide by this statement or conduct other illegal acts or maliciously utilize contents of the website.